Sunday, March 27, 2011

It has been over a month....

There is no way of knowing how well I am doing. No benchmark, number, scale, grade or rubric to measure the value of my progress.. Our progress.
So, when I am asked how I am, I usually respond with a generic "fine", but for once I am not lying.
I am fine.
I am not bad or good.
I am fine.

By putting a month between Branson's death and today, I am acknowledging the existence of time.. Of movement.... Or life being lived.

God is faithful.
I have hope.. Actual hope.

Can I ask a favor? Will you pray for clarity? Pray for doors to open and doors to close, for peace and oneness as a couple as we parent and plan... For health and rest for our thoughts and minds... For God to complete the work He began in those that have heard and stored her story in their hearts...

2 comments:

  1. Will do. Thank you all for allowing us to share this journey with you. Love you guys! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been amazing through this journey. I will definitely pray for all of the above.

    ReplyDelete