Friday, March 25, 2011

I believe You will come......

My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.  Isaiah 26:9......




He is coming for me.  There is this place inside me that knows that just over the hill, just across the stream, just beyond the clearing my King runs after me.  He battles through evil, slays dragons, climbs mountains to get to me.  


Sometimes I find myself running towards Him.  Sometimes I simply sit in the middle of the field, broken...waiting.  Regardless of what I am doing, HE continues to press forward towards me.  He loves me....He gave Himself for me.  


Even when it rains, even when I am unlovable, even when I cannot see beyond the blind hill...He is there.  






"My soul longs for you, nothing else will do" 
-Jesus Culture









No comments:

Post a Comment