Sunday, February 27, 2011

Words from Will

Lord today we lay to rest our sweet wonderful baby girl 

Branson. We know that she is wrapped in your arms and we 

give you all the glory. You are an awesome and merciful 

almighty God. Through these past few weeks your grace and 

mercy has been evident. You have put many family, friends, 

and even people we have never met in our lives praying, 

supporting, and sacrificing their time and energy for us. So 

yes, Lord, your presence is clear and we praise you Lord and 

give You all the glory. Amen Amen. We will stand firm in your 

ways Lord. Branson, I love you so much and you are my 

beautiful baby girl and I am so thankful for the time I got to 

hold and Kiss your precious face, and I can't wait to see you 

again one glorious day. Lord I know Your ways are not our 

ways and we will stand firm in our faith because without 

You, Father, we are truly lost. Our time on this earth is but a 

breath and I pray You will continue to show us Your purpose 

and ways through our faithfulness. God, Father, Lord, Daddy: You are 

good all the time...all the time You are good. 

We LOVE Branson.

1 comment:

  1. Your faith and reliance on the Lord as a couple is an inspiration to me. Its hard to fathom, but He does have a plan and will for everyone. Know that there are other sisters and brothers in Christ praying for you. Remember to surrender yourself fully to our heavenly father, and he will wrap you in his arms like a child and take away all the pain

    psalms 30:5 "Weeping may come one night but rejoicing will follow in the morning."

    Psalm 71:20-21
    Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

    Lamentations 3:31-33
    For men are not cast off by the Lord forever.Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love.For he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to the children of men.

    ReplyDelete