Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Appointment tomorrow.

Tomorrow... Thursday.... Appointment at 8:30 am. Will worked hard yesterday to complete some things for tomorrow so that he could be there. Mom is coming as well..... Reminded how blessed we are to have businesses and friends and bosses that have prioritized family above all else.... They( Dayton's) have been so loving an supportive. We could not ask for a better employer....
I am not sure what we will or will not find out tomorrow... But I have felt her move today and am more than thankful for that. I hope to see her face, hear her heartbeat... Those two things alone will sustain me for days......the powerful wind today was a reminder of His strength and presence..... I will always be sustained by that. Please continue to pray... Especially for Will.

1 comment: