Saturday, February 26, 2011

Burial arrangements

So much left to say and express, and I will as soon as I am able to find some silence to write. In the meantime, I wanted all of our friends and family to know the details of Branson's burial. Anyone wishing to come is welcome, as we have all been on this journey together... It seems fitting to have each of you there. I understand it may be difficult, especially with kids, and we understand your decision either way. It will be Tomorrow, Sunday at 3:00 pm at Greenwood Cemetery in Fountain City. Thank you so much for loving us and for passionately and selflessly loving her.

3 comments:

  1. Johnna,

    I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you during this difficult time.

    Kimberly Evers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnna you don't know me, but we have a mutual friend... Leslie told me your story and I have been following and praying for weeks now...No words can express the sadness that fills my soul at this tragic news... There is nothing I can say or anyone can say that will make this journey easier on you... You have become an unwilling member of our group, as are we all... I am an angels mommy as well... If you ever need support from any of us, please don't be shy... We are a family of strangers with a common bond... Please feel free to contact me if you need any information... There are tons of sites that are specifically designed for us... Again I am so sorry for your loss... May you always remember that your sweet Branson is in the arms of her loving savior and he is telling her all about her wonderful parents... Bless you and your family.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Johnna,

    Praying for you and your whole family today. I'm sure someone has told you about Angi Smith's blog Bring The Rain. She's the wife of Todd Smith, one of the singers from Selah. Anyway...grief is unique to each person and I don't know if it will help but her blog is www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com

    I'm so so sorry for your loss, but I pray you'll keep writing. Watching what God is doing in you through this builds my faith. That's probably not what you want to hear right now so I'll shut up and pray.

    ReplyDelete