Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blow, Mighty Breath of God.....

I am praying specifically for the wind today.  That as the mighty breath of God, it would blow away doubt, anxiety, control and impatience...and fear.  That it would surround me in hurricane-force prayer and power..... and most importantly that His Breath of Life would blow through Branson as a perfectly healing gust....to powerfully command her body to be nothing less than He ordained and purposed it to be.  I pray t that the spaces in her brain would be filled with the control of her body and more importantly the knowledge of her Savior....May she spiritually experience His healing.....and have a spiritual memory of His presence......

1 comment:

  1. My grandmother always told me that the wind was the Holy Spirit reminding you of God's presence. I'm praying for high winds around you today!

    ReplyDelete