Monday, February 27, 2012

Vivi's Room

Hey- just a short post of some pictures of this little Spunky girl's room:)
We didn't buy much of anything...It feels very natural that this baby girl would have hand-me-downs from her siblings...Jaden's books and musical duck (along with more baby shoes than any child will ever need), Eason's crib skirt/ruffle and toys, Branson's refurbished mobile and handmade quilt......
She also has some new things- a handmade crocheted blanket from my friend Sarah, a button "V" and a yarn covered "V" courtesy of her mama, a handpainted owl from my friend Janelle, a Princess balance toy from her GranJan....enough to make the room hers...that is for sure:)
Girly Canopy with ribbons:) and her pigs!
Vivi is going to get to watch Branson's birds from her bed. I cut them from the mobile and added the fun felt balls inside the canopy in "her colors"

A borderline obsession with baby shoes- I admit it.


A special book from when I was a baby
The lamp from Jaden's nursery and Vivi's yarn covered V. Above is the custom-painted owl from my friend, and below is the baby bird from Vivi's aunt Sadie.

Each of my children have a balance toy- Jaden's is a mermaid, Eason's a knight and Vivi's is this princess warrior

Picture of her dresser in the morning...
This is where the sun comes in.
Because we are cloth diapering, it made more sense to put a changing table in the bathroom...So here it is:)






No comments:

Post a Comment