Monday, November 7, 2011

can't hold my love back......

My words are jumbled.  I can't explain how I am feeling any better than this song can........

Words can never say the way He says my name
He calls me lovely
No one every sees the He looks at me 
He sees me holy
Words can never hold this love that burns my soul
Heaven holds me
Heaven holds me 

You will not believe the way He touches me
He burns right through me
I could not forget every word He said
He always knew me
Earth could never hold this love that burns my soul
Heaven holds me
Oh, heaven holds me


It feels pretty good to be held by Heaven.......that is a pretty safe place to spend the next few months.  There are about 6 blog entries in my head at the moment,  and I will spare you the chaos of trying to sort them out on this page. I will begin to sort them myself before I type them out:) It is the least I can do.

PS( my baby girl is the size of a cantaloupe!) rats!...I promised I wouldn't do that;)

No comments:

Post a Comment