Monday, August 22, 2011

What is next?

So here I sit....amazed at the Love of Jesus and basking in the glow of pregnancy again....
You can imagine the anger of the enemy at this point.....the lies that he throws my way, the amount of time each day I find myself saying Jesus' name.....


This is exactly where my Jesus wants me and I am gladly wrapped in His arms.  


As for the fate of the blog, I can only tell you what I will not do......
I will not detail and dialogue my entire pregnancy. 
You will not be hearing complaints about morning sickness or heartburn or soreness.
I will not tell you what type of fruit this baby is measuring at week by week.


It isn't that I won't be doing these things or keeping up with this baby's growth or even enjoying my pregnancy.  It isn't that I won't be throwing up or popping tums or using a heating pad.....
It is just that this child, our marriage, the sanctity of life itself....it is all so much bigger than me.  It is all so much more than baby registries or showers or sonograms....I just want to be the vessel....to be this child's mama....to walk the road I am meant to walk......


I am excited....I am scared. This will be the theme of the blog......because it has always been the theme.


Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment