Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So.....I am awake.....and really tired.  Something tells me that I shouldn't be blogging.
Anyway.


These words keep coming to my head as I lay in my bed and listen to my husband saw logs....(he doesn't really snore.  However, his breathing is VERY annoying when he is sleeping and I am NOT)


I'm laying me down
Reaching for Your hand.
You're pulling me up
You're making me stand.... *


Yep, I wrote that.  Hold the applause.
I get that it is simple....the point is that Jesus put it in my head and it has been circling in there for almost 5 hours now.  It is just a small picture of where I am....me in a nutshell.
(ahhhh, I am trapped in a really large nutshell......some of you got that)

I am going to head back to bed now...knowing that I will lay there for another hour.....but praying for my baby....who is the size of an olive...Crap! I said I wasn't gonna do that!

Goodnight:) 

*JoJo Rains has dibs on these lyrics.

2 comments:

  1. I read you posts all the time. Your strength and faith are unwavering and it just sets my heart soaring to read your words. Praying for you and your family always.
    kwilson1595 - WTE April momma

    ReplyDelete