Thursday, July 21, 2011

Not a mistake....

It isn't just a coincidence that I haven't blogged...it is simply a picture of my position in this moment...this season. I find myself standing in a moment...Like one....long.....gasp.

We are trusting that God's timing is perfect.

We are believing that He is the One that fulfills our hearts...that nothing else, no one else.....will be able to truly complete our hearts....

We are hoping that the road we are walking is paved with peaceful and clear highlights of the things He has accomplished in us and through us.

We are waiting with expectancy to look back on the journey and see the wonders of what He has done even when our eyes were downcast.......

We are praying for patience and understanding.


It isn't a coincidence that God has brought us to this moment....For there are no such things as coincidences...merely blinding spots from the light of heaven as we walk the road with Him....I hold His hand both when I am blinded by His light, and when my way is clear....for He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment